To our knowledge this is a unique service. Via text or email, anyone can ask us a question and we guarantee to reply within 30 minutes (unless it is the middle of the night!). Questions can on any wine related matter for example:
- I am having beef wellington this evening - what should I drink
- I have 2008 claret in my cellar - is it ready to drink?
- Does Ch. X need to breathe and if so, for how long?
- Please can I have a wine menu description for Argentinian Malbec?
- I have an event for 200 people. How many bottles should I order as my merchant only allows sale or return up to 10%
- How cold should Champagne be to serve?
- Should we decant red Burgundy?
- What does Beaujolais go with?
- I have an old bottle of Rioja – what is it worth?
- What is the perfect white wine to make kir?
- How should I store my wine?
- How do I know if a wine is corked?
- Is wine in screw cap any good?
Again the questions can be about wines that are not from us. This is a genuinely independent service for which there is no charge – to help and support our customers.
For more information about this service please email Richard (email@example.com).